P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self! We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
This role is part of the Microbiology R&D Fabric & Home Care organization, which is a business unit managing P&G’s substantial portfolio of detergents and household cleaning and care products. In fact, several of the P&G’s biggest global brands are housed in this division, including detergent megabrands Tide and Ariel , as well as Downy, Dawn, Gain, Daz, Dash and many other local brands. Other dish detergents include Cascade in North America as well as regional brands such as Fairy and Magistral, local giants in Europe and Latin America respectively.
Important Responsibilities of Job:
· Provide support to one of the business modules to assess products via preservative challenge testing and claim support testing via standard EN and ASTM methods.
· Validate new methods and upgrade existing methods to deliver consistent data
· Set up and maintain Quality and safety systems for the lab
· Ensure all data integrity principles are met
· Analyze, communicate and report data to business teams
· Partner with right stakeholders to define testing strategy
· Partner with lab team to automate testing and digitize data
What we Offer:
· Responsibility from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
· We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
· Graduate with Microbiology or Biological Sciences; experience of working in Microbiology lab is mandatory
· Specific experience in running European norm test methods is preferred.
· Ability to understand factors driving variability of test methods and precision needed is a key along with data analysis from complex testing.
· Organizational skills and solution-oriented attitude to handle a complex test method and day to day demands from different sectors
· Excellent attention to detail, good communication and presentation skills, Flexibility, Openness to change and ability to think out of the box
· Results oriented and self-motivating with an ability to influence others
Languages : Proficiency in English.
Geography : Ability to work permanently in country of residence
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Reading, England, United Kingdom Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Research & Development Req No: RND00004785