Are you an ambitious Business Analyst with excellent exposure and skill in requirement gathering and translating these into company objectives? Have you worked on an ERP Implementation before within a challenging, changing environment?
By being analytical with the ability to communicate across a diverse stakeholder group, you will set yourself up for success during our current ORACLE programme implementation. In this role you willchallenge the business to focus on the outcome of the process rather than the how it is does and to support minimal modifications to software, unless there are efficiencies in the change.
A fantastic benefit of this role is that you also have the task of assisting in the preparation of Testing and the execution of Business Acceptance Testing whilst working closely with the programme Functional Solution Architect and interacts with other BA's within the programme and wider organisation.Developing your knowledge of our business processes for existing Retail and finance systems and the to be Oracle Retail applications, you’ll be supporting design updates through the CR and testing process.
Based in Dublin initially for 4 days a week this role but you can in the future following the Orcale implementation be based full time in Dublin or Reading.
Another wonderful opportunity in this role which supports your development is the ownership you will have of conducting workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations, gathering business requirements and turning them into documented functional requirements so that the resulting document will be meaningful to the intended users acrossOracle Retail (preferably v13)
What we’re looking for
· Strong decision-making skills . Introducing better ways of working will be something you’ll do regularly, so being able to make a decision with confidence is vital.
· Persuasion skills. Presenting complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business and being able to coach and lead others
· Attention to detail . Ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview
· Diplomacy . We need to be able to trust you and so does your team. You’ll have mastered the art of pushing back with professionalism.
· Confident communication . It goes without saying. You’ll be connecting with all levels of the business, building bridges across multiple teams.
· Strong organisational and planning skills . You’ll need to be able to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables in order to meet deadlines and manage the expectations set by management.
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our team in Dublin covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. Our people make our brand which means more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have an amazing programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think.
So if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Full Time / Part Time
Republic of Ireland