People Systems Analyst
Do you have an IT or HRIS background, with a strong understanding of change, configuration, and release management processes based on ITIL framework? Have you strong interpersonal skills - diplomatic, discreet, & trustworthy and have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all levels both within the organisation and in the external environment? If so, then we have an opportunity waiting for you as a People Systems Analyst.
As the Primark business continues to expand globally throughout Europe, you will be the sole point of contact within the French and Italian markets. You will carry out all aspects of Incident & Change Management procedures, design, develop and implement People Systems functional applications such as recruitment, Workday and T&A.
With this in mind, you must be proficient in the French language, whilst Italian is also a desirable advantage.
What we’re looking for
· An analytical mind: Your role will includedesigning, developing and implementing People Systems functional applications. You will be responsible for monitoring and triage routine as well dealing with complex inquiries and issuing resolutions and diagnosis.
· Great communication/language skills: You will work closely with, and support many stakeholders including the people systems functional and integration analysts and P&C Business Partners. The role involves you being a coresupport contact for the French and Italian markets meaning language and communication in these regions/time zones are critical.
· Strong organisational and presenting skills: You will lead and drive projects which impact data maintenance on the local P&C IS, including mass updates as well as needing to understand and plan local, regulatory and works council changes. You must have the ability to present complex information in a persuasive and understandable manner to all areas of the business.
· Know how to prioritise: You’ll be juggling many responsibilities to strict deadlines, so the ability to prioritise and multi-task is essential.
· Sound judgement: Unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust must be a given.
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. Our team in Dublin liaise with many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. We give our people more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way.You’ll also receive some benefits you wouldn’t expect, such as great training opportunities covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think.
Full Time / Part Time
Republic of Ireland
People Systems Technical Analyst