As part of the Operations function it is the role of the Apprentice to assist with administrative tasks across multiple operational departments whilst maintaining a very high standard.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring that there are effective communication channels with both internal and external customers.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
Education, Experience & Skills Required
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and have an excellent analytical and numerical skills with a good eye for detail.
• Able to communicate effectively with both internal & external clients.
Full time – 37 hours
Mon – Thu 09.00-17.30, Fri 09.00-17.00
£5 per hour, increasing to £6 per hour after successful 3 months probationary period.
Fruit, tea & coffee provided for all staff
NHS Top Up scheme
Details: https://www.prestigenetwork.com/careers … assistant/