Based in East London, Precision Sports is a fully funded sports science start up developing a next-generation wearable technology and machine-learning A.I. sports science service that allows us to monitor and reduce the likelihood of injuries for sports people of various levels and ages.
We are already working with several high-profile athletes and sports teams, and we’re aiming to have our first launch of our Precision WEAR Team System in Summer 2017, with the “prosumer” version of the Precision WEAR available later in the year.
The role is a fantastic opportunity to become a key influence in a large multi-platform system as well as work closely with athletes and sports teams all over the world. The work will generally be in the area of development.
The current WEAR product works for a particular types of sports, however we are now looking to explore our application to other sports. The role will be in the involvement of new sports applications. Thus we are seeking.
- High level maths skills
- Experience and knowledge of MATLAB and/or LabVIEW
- Signal Processing knowledge
- Some knowledge and experience of MEM sensors (Accelerometer, Gyroscope, etc.)
- Some C# language skills desired.
What We Offer:
We believe we are a fantastic place to work, for a number of reasons including:
- We are all sports fanatics and interact with several clubs and athletes, meaning that we can provide an unparalleled access to the sports industry, and an opportunity to interact with high profile athletes and clubs.
- Full-Time or Part-Time opportunities
- Potential to lead into fulltime work
- To work closely with athletes
- Gain valuable research