Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 33,000 team members located in 31 countries and a 2017 revenue of €8 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
The Auto Exterior Division is the world leader for the production of body panels and modules. Serving over 70 car manufacturers worldwide, it encompasses 23,000 employees in 85 sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
Within our plant in Warrington, you will provide engineering support to the Paint Process team. Your main tasks will consist in:
- Paint Consumptions Reduction
- Set up a calculation indicator
- Analysis of results
- Lead action plan on paint consumption reduction and adjust the process with the support of the paint technical team
- Set up a communication tool in order to follow the performance
- Consumables Productivity
- Analyze of the current process and consumptions
- Optimize the process
- Energy and other:
- Establish paint line energy consumption tracker
- Implement energy reduction plan
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized engineering school or university with a major in manufacturing or paint processes. As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum.
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership
You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on an international career.
You speak fluent English and a second foreign language can be a plus.