Calling journalists, political beasts and marketing fiends!
We need 3-4 news junkies, copy writing gurus and promoting geniuses (or all in one!) to help us expand our editorial, research and marketing teams, respectively.
What we do:
- We summarise the day's critical UK politics news into an unbiased, easy to digest, daily email.
- Almost an idiot's guide to daily politics news flow - or finimize/the skimm for UK politics!
- Our mission is to cut through the jargon and educate as many people as possible on what the headlines mean in simple terms.
- Real world experience!
- Work from home, the park, campus - whatever!
- You will be directly credited for your articles if writing for our blog.
Qualification criteria for interview:
- Show us your enthusiasm! Sign up for our daily newsletters and let's see a comment or two! [we will check! ]
- Show us your mad skills! Summarise an event for us - a political debate, protest, or news from Westminster.
- Show us your marketing mojo! Sign up your friends and fam and let us know their feedback - bad preferred!
- Show us what you got! Send us you CV in one page with a ONE PARAGRAPH covering letter as to why you're capable to
- At least A - Level or University student or recent graduate preferred.
- Journalism/English/History/PPE/Politics/Government/Law/Jurisprudence students most likely to be successful but we will consider any discipline depending on enthusiasm.
- Excellent grasp of English and succinct writing style.