Bid CoordinatorJob Title
In this role, you have the opportunity to provide vital sales support, whilst identifying new opportunities and liaising with all areas of the business to put together professional and timely bids and proposals.
This position in based in Guildford, Surrey and is a 12 month fixed term contract
You are responsible for;
· As part of the team, ensure that mailboxes are maintained at all times and actioned accordingly
· Receive and take ownership of queries from both internal and external customers. Provide effective feedback to solve issues in a timely manner
· Adopt LEAN principles and behaviours into daily team work to drive team efficiencies, communication and continuous improvement for both the team and the wider business
· Represent the team at district and customer meetings
· Monthly and quarterly reporting of NHSSC and other relevant customer framework reconciliation data
· Proactively manage the entire tender process (e.g. OJEU) and take ownership to ensure strict deadlines are met
· Ensure high quality and appropriate bid documentation is produced, ensuring Philips have the highest possible opportunity of winning and retaining business
· Ensure that the relevant sources (e.g. the European Journal) are checked daily and take necessary action with regards to tender applications
· Continuously develop processes and tools that will improve Philips' overall capabilities and efficiencies in tender management
· Maintain up to date Pre Purchase Questionnaires (PPQs) and complete Pre Qualifying Questionnaire (PQQs) as per customer requests
Quality & Regulatory
· Follow all relevant business and Q&R policies and procedures and when requested participate in reviews and follow-up actions
You are a part of team of 4 contract coordinators, reporting into the Sales & Operations manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
· Proven ability to meet deadlines with consistent success
· Self-motivated with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail,
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined
· Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
· Competent IT skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
· Experience of proofing and editing high quality written documents
· Experience or knowledge of the healthcare industry, including the NHS
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Please apply on-line – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies : we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly as we are not able to respond to you.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
- Bid Coordinator
- Québec City (Canada)