Your role at Pelicanconnct:
• Smiley welcome face - you'll be our front man/ woman, the person most likely to have first contact with a new customer to help guide them in the set up and deployment of Pelicanconnect, including their data transfer and initial customization of their community website.
• Product guru - you'll be fully trained in all of the technical aspects of Pelicanconnect...which means you'll become the official Pelicanconnect guru and it won't be long before the existing team and founders are asking you about how something works!
• Happiness monitor - making sure all of our customers are enjoying and using Pelicanconnect in its fullest capacity: this will involve proactive telephone calls, visits & meetings (expect school visits to be peppered with school dinners, which I promise are pretty delicious these days!), running training sessions and customer get togethers. You will also manage an internal Pelicanconnect monthly account review meeting to run through the status of each client with the rest of the team and flag any that need extra attention, any coming up for renewal and any that you feel need more engagement/ training.
• Keeper of the ideas drawer - our customers are the best people to provide us with a pipeline of enhancements and product development ideas. You will work closely with the customers, founders and development team to log and prioritise the future developments for Pelicanconnect!
• Owner of PelicanPartners - we run our own network, using our own tech of course, for customers of Pelicanconnect. You will create content, guides, explainer videos and send product announcements through PelicanPartners as well as managing our growing database of school staff! Luckily we built the tech so it's a pleasure to use.
• Helpline manager – you will be the main person responsible for answering customer support enquiries – which come in via email and phone – logging everything systematically in our helpdesk software and chasing other team members (e.g. the developers) for answers when you don’t have them yourself!
• New product evangelist – you will work with the rest of the Pelicanconnect team to plan and prioritise product enhancements and new products (such as mobile apps, learning tools, yearbook apps etc) – including assessing market demand, gaining customer insight, testing the product with customers, deciding best price points, launching products etc
• Chief promoter – along with our marketing manager you’ll work with every customer to write-up case studies to show off how successful their Pelicanconnect community has been and you’ll help our customers promote their networks internally and to other schools