Working at PEI
PEI has a long-standing reputation for premium brands - we care about substance and quality. This is what sets us apart from our competitors – and has enabled our business to enjoy dramatic growth year on year. But there is still huge potential to grow more – that’s where you come in.
It is the quality of our people that drive our business forward. They are smart, ambitious, creative and committed. You will work with a bunch of people who understand the value of teamwork yet desire to make a personal impact; who are passionate and energetic about what they do and support each other to deliver excellence; who want to differentiate themselves from the pack by delivering outstanding and innovative campaigns. We provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid growth of our award-winning business.
This is not a marketing factory. You will not be a cog in a wheel. Marketing careers at PEI are real and responsibility and accountability start from day one. We expect big things from our people. And in return you will have an excellent opportunity for swift career development, genuine recognition and financial reward
PEI is in a stage of rapid expansion. As the event portfolios continue to grow, there is a requirement for an events marketing intern to support the EMEA marketing team in London. This role will also work closely with the New York and Hong Kong marketing teams.
• Length: 3-6 months
• Hours: 9:00am – 17:30pm (17:00pm on Fridays)
• Desired start date: Immediately
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Update PEI event websites (agenda, speaker list, promotional content)
• Promote international events via social networks and relevant websites
• Assist marketing with data and design briefs
• Create email promotions for EMEA events
• Report on successful campaign channels
• Oversee fulfillment of media and association partnerships
• Pre-schedule onsite social campaigns to achieve high-level engagement
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks