Description de l'offre
Pearl Linguistics is a leading translation & interpreting company based in London specialised in the needs of public services. We currently have 30+ organisations in our contracted client list and this number is increasing rapidly. We are a member of the ATC and ITI; and have won the Best Service Award, 2008 given by the Government Opportunities for the efficiency of our language services. For more information, visit www.pearllinguistics.com
The post holder will be looking for experience of the public sector interpreting industry; will possibly come from interpreting or recruitment background. The person will need to have some knowledge of the processes involved in providing interpreting services to large public sector organisations. Ideal candidates will normally but not necessarily have a background Interpreting and Translations, at university level or above. We accept applications from students on all courses.
- Undergraduate or Graduates studying towards Postgraduate degree
- Excellent communication and organization skills are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to deal with a high volume of incoming calls
- Passion for recruitment within the interpreting industry
- Knowledge of UK geography
- English spoken as mother tongue level
- Excellent written English with proof-reading skills
- Lots of energy! Out going personality!