Description de l'offre
Peak B is looking for an enthusiastic, sharp, problem solving intern to work on the biggest campaign in the UK for small businesses, Small Business Saturday. The internship will run up to one week after Small Business Saturday (ending on the 9th December) and will start immediately.
The campaign is a not for profit, grass roots, national media, social media and PR campaign, to promote small businesses and encourage consumers to engage with them, year round but particularly on Small Business Saturday, 3rd December. The internship will offer opportunities to work on various parts of the campaign, including: social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, other), communication channels such as newsletters, inbound questions from the public and face to face engagement with the public at the campaign's bus tour. The intern will be supporting the national bus tour largely from our office, located at the stunning Somerset House. The intern will also work on major events during the internship period, giving exposure to and experience of national press engagement and high profile VIP engagement.
The successful intern will enjoy a vibrant team environment and be happy to roll their sleeves up and help out on different aspects of the campaign. Work related expenses will be included.
This is a fun, collaborative, fast paced environment which offers a very rewarding experience for the right candidate.
Who we are looking for:
- Graduates who are keen to gain some working experience working with a national campaign with multiple stakeholders
- Has user experience with the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Able to work well in a fast faced environment
- Good command of English
- Good understanding and user knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An enthusiastic and problem solving personality
- To be able to contribute 8 hours a day and happy to travel if required (all travel expenses covered)