This is a 6 - 9 months internship with the potential to become permanent for a creative, motivated student or graduate in any discipline, fluent or native English speaker, who will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed objectives and perform in a wide range of marketing areas.
Your role will involve a variety of different responsibilities including:
• Developing marketing strategy
• Reviewing and updating marketing collateral
• Building, maintaining and managing Parcelly’s social media presence on channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and the blog.
• Understanding of PPC and SEO
• Coordinating all sales messaging & copywriting
• Support the sales team by dealing with inbound leads, created sales decks, developing marketing campaigns, etc.
• Execution of other daily business matters.
We are based at Interchange, Triangle, Camden Market, the platform for creators and one of London’s most exciting startup communities.
What We Offer
• Working for “one of the most innovative startups in B2C delivery” (as nominated by Home Delivery Europe, 2015) and “New Business of the Year 2015” (as awarded by the F2N Business association) with plenty of scope for personal development
• Work alongside the founding team, the role is focused on supporting in all elements of the growth strategy and to get involved in the design, build and roll out of the next batch of our service and product development
• For the right candidates there are also several full time roles available
Role based on 40hrs/week salar. Internship starting immediately. We recruit all year round.
To apply, please send us your CV and tell us briefly why you want to work with us