about the role
1. To provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer .
2. Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
3. Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives.
4. To ensure cases are allocated to the most appropriate ‘next step’ as part of the case flow process.
5. To perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
6. To monitor systems, customer network secusrity and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
7. To liase and refer issues to correct/relevant entities e.g. other GCSC’s, PTT, IOC and other Vendors as appropriate.
8.Document all troubleshooting and a case management actions via the electronic case management system.
9. To conduct initial diagnostics and undertake basic fault diagnostics to resolve where possible, customer faults .
- English Fluent .
- Bachelor Degree in Communication Engineering .
- Able to work under stress .
- Customer Oriented.
- Good Communication Skills .
- Able to work on shift Basis .
Orange Business Services, Egypt MSC, is located at City Stars Complex at the heart of one of the biggest shopping malls in Cairo. We are a Global organization with exposure to customers of diverse nationalities & backgrounds.
Orange aims to be recognized as an employer of choice by and not limited to being an ethical & socially responsible employer, offering career & development opportunities, providing a positive quality of life at work, and recognizing & rewarding our people for individual & collective contributions to our success. Our benefits include supporting our people with the highest level of medical & life insurance to them, their spouses, & children while having a strong network to discounted rates at a number of providers.
Customer Services & Operations