about the role
- maximize the quality of the delivered services and customer satisfaction by validating the provided detailed technical design of complex VPNs in terms of feasibility, ensuring on-time and error-free implementation and proactive network auditing.
-provide level 3 Incident Management support.
-optimize cost-effectiveness of service provisioning by efficient involvement of support models, tools and processes.
- degree in telecommunications field
- Riverbed and Cisco certificate level is a must, CCIE advantageous
- Network programmability is a plus
- 4 years experience in OBS network topology and/or in an operational IP environment
Knowledge and skills:
- knowledge of the following: TCP/IP, Riverbed related protocols, MPLS, IPX, ATM, Frame Relay, BGP4, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, VoIP, IPT, IPSec, UNIX foundation
- background of Riverbed and CISCO Family Systems
- customer Oriented Attitude
- good organization
- detail oriented
- time management
- decision Making
- “Can Do” Attitude
- team Spirit
- fluent in both spoken and written English (additional language may be required
Customer Services & Operations