about the role
In the scope of a service implementation project, the TIO is in charge of
• Deliver LLD (Low Level Design document) for the project
• Build the correct shopping list for the project
• Track purchase order and delivery of hardware into the datacenter to build the infrastructure
• Installation and configuration of the compute infrastructure
• Provide the correct documentation for handover to Operations
• Provide and respect the implementation planning
• Expertise in VMware products (Vsphere, NSX, VRA)
• Expertise in Operating System (Windows including Active Directory, Linux)
• Expertise in Hardware X86 (HP and/or DELL and/or CISCO)
• Knowledge in a scripting language like Powershell for instance
• Knowledge in network technologies
• Knowledge in SAN
• Written and spoken English is required. Fluent in French would be appreciated.
• Good ability for reporting (to Project Manager for instance)
• Good autonomy and ability to self learning
The Strategic Business Unit, Orange Cloud for Business (OCB), combines Orange SA, Equant teams and 2 subsidiaries OCfB and Neocles, from presales to Operations (1,200 people all over the world).OCB is in charge of IT infrastructure management and cloud computing services within Orange Business Services.
In 2015, Cloudwatt company joined OCB to reinforce our position on the public cloud market in France.
Our ambition is to be the trusted partner of B2B customers in their cloud transformation (public, private and hybrid cloud offers) and to offer digital workspace solutions.
Within the OCB Operations/Infrastructure, Implementation Department is responsible for the delivery on time and within the quality agreements of a (transversal) infrastructure implementation service.
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.