about the role
Sr. Software Engineer – Automation
· Looking for someone who is expert in development on Python, Django with some knowledge on Docker, Machine Learning and AI and who can design and develop Cloud solutions based on these technologies.
· Writing code with Python, Django based Application for Cloud Solution
· Development of Machine Learning and AI based solution for Cloud Management
· Providing technical guidance on software design, architecture, patterns and practices
· Prepare Design document for solution
· Provide Level-3 support to Level-2 teams and Orange External / Internal customers
· Provide Knowledge Transfer to the L2 teams and other stakeholders
· Provide On-Call support on request basis
· Proof Of Concept
· Develop new Products Features and Major Releases related to automation solution.
· Perform initial development, deployment, Validation and end to end maintenance of Web base UI automation solution
· Catalog Owner
· Develop and maintain the Service and Product catalog
· Ensure the consistent Level-3 support for Development solution to Level-2 automation teams and customers
· Ensure the development and maintenance of Service and Product catalog
· Ensure service are available, reliable, and work at optimum performance
· Management of Mean Time To Restore Service targets
· Provision of technical consultancy to development plans and projects
· Ensure legal requirements are adhered to for the licensing (if required)
· Provision of effective and efficient running of the service and ensure its optimum performance
Education, Qualifications, and Certifications
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Python Certified (Preferred)
· ML and AI certification (Preferred)
· Total 4 to 6 years of experience in Development in Python, Django etc..
· Minimum 2 Year experience in different DevOps tools like Git, Jenkins, Docker, JIRA etc..
Professional level Experience on:
· Proven expertise in Python and Django development
· Expert level knowledge on Web Services and API
· Exposure to implementing data science solutions in production environments
· Some exposure to cloud and it’s components – AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform
· Good understanding on different DevOps tool and technology like Ansible, Jenkins, Git etc..
· Good understanding of end to end release management with JIRA, GIT and different testing tools
· Should have developed solution based on Machine Learning and AI technology
· Own end-to-end product design and development: Support functional design, help build code from scratch and own deployment of your code and solutions to our users
· Demonstrated ability in solving business problems using quantitative approaches
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
· Write well designed documents for L2 and other team.
· Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
· Prepare and produce releases of software components.
· Perform a market watch and plan update of solution based on new technology
· Basic Experience on Shell, Perl and other languages
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.