about the role
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Pricing Analyst to work with our International Partners.
As a Pricing Analyst you’ll be responsible to calculate individual
price plans based on customer bills and call data records, analyze data
and elaborate discount schemes.
What you will be doing:
· Calculating individual price plan (fixed and mobile voice) for medium customer based on:
· customer bills and call data records;
· number of mobile subscriptions and type of subscription;
· customer requirements.
· Analyzing data and elaborating discount scheme based on guidelines provided by manager
· Collaborating with account manager and agree on discount scheme
· Completing the necessary data in the “offer calculation tool”.
What we are looking for:
· Excellent written, reading, and verbal communication skills in German and English
· Strong knowledge in Excel
· Ability to present analytical results in a non-technical way
· Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and problem solving skills
· Ability to work as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, reliability, accuracy and working with competing deadlines
· International work experience will be a plus
· Good time management and self-organization
· Previous Telco experience around numbering process would be an advantage
What's in it for you:
· international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
· a unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· competitive salary
· benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and
working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.