Description de l'offre
about the role
· Perform identification of failure points, troubleshooting and resolution for Genesys & FCC system faults in customer and OBS network
· Liaise with the other OBS groups to resolve contact center faults on the network.
· Log and track faults for voice customers and provide progress update reports until resolution
· Liaise with next level for fault escalation and resolution.
· To oversee faults and alarms passed to CTS2 and ensure clearance procedures are applied and followed.
· To ensure the correct analysis and classification of each fault as it occurs on the network
· To keep Management informed of any red alert Customer and Network faults, and initiate escalation procedures to next level as necessary, and provide them with all fault details
· To accept Tickets and able to work with other groups and organization to resolve problem within set times.
· Any other tasks or projects relevant to job as assigned by the group manager
· Activate chronic procedures to next level and Service Managers as necessary
knowledge and abilities
· Troubleshooting skills on Genesys Framework v7.6,v8.x & Genesys Voice portal
· Experience on reporting solutions (Informart & contact center analyser) & client interfaces (CCPulse & Genesys Interactive Insights)
· Knowledge on scripting of Voice XML, PHP & Java
· Experience on Automatic Speech Recognition & Text to speech (Nuance, Talisma etc)
· Cosmocom contact center knowledge would be added advantage
· Working experience on different dialogic crads and Voice Gateways used in CC.
· Configuration of E1/T1 and understanding of related protocols (ISDN & SIP)
· Experience on Windows 2000/2003 and Linux/Unix
· Knowledge on database (mysql, mssql& oracle) and SQL
· Qualified on Network, LAN/WAN topologies and protocols
· Ability to carefully plan and co-ordinate work according to a demanding time schedule
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to operate in a multicultural and cross-functional organization.
· Service oriented, customer focused, and have the ability to resolve complex - problems through a calculated and methodical approach.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to deal with multiple tasks.
· Presentation/Report writing skills
· Excellent problem solving skills are necessary.
· Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude
· Flexibility in terms of working hours.
· English language proficiency required second/multiple international language(s) proficiency beneficial.
Education, qualifications, and certifications
· Engineering degree in telecommunication or Equivalent
· Formal certifications or trainings (i.e. Genesys Certified Associate (GCA), Genesys Certified Professional (GCP) & Genesys Certified Professional Consultant)
· Strong experience in telecommunications with 3-5 years technical
· Relevant experience should be 3-4 years
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.