Description de l'offre
about the role
Critical Application Support (CAS) delivers 2nd level application support services to Orange Business Services internal employees by providing End to End ownership of all requests received from 1st level (IT Helpdesk) or application hosting entities (IT Service Operation Data Centers Monitoring).
Key tasks and responsibilities
CAS delivers support services to Orange Business Services internal users upon helpdesk requests (IT HELPDESK and Global Customer Support Center) as well as upon application hosting entities request (IT Service Operation Data Centers Monitoring).
In order to achieve application availability objectives, CAS delivers the following services:
· proactive monitoring and ticket handling
· functional and technical troubleshooting expertise
· ticket routing to fix agent entities
Within the CAS team, the scope of this job is to ensure the following tasks:
· Handle and manage requests via the phone
· proactively monitor of applications performances
· handle, diagnose and route in real-time incoming trouble tickets
· produce monthly applications availability reports (Key Performance Indicators)
· assist in application maintenance operations to ensure service continuity
· communicate unplanned outages to end users
· provide administration services on applications
· responsible for usage support and escalation
CAS services time coverage is aligned with the applications business criticality and leverages on a 24x7 structure and on-call capability.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Good general knowledge in information system/computer science (OS, RDBMS, WEB, software languages)
· Good general knowledge in networking (IP, ATM, FR, Cisco routers, Nortel switches)
· Strong ability to work in a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· One of the below qualifications is mandatory:
· Basic knowledge of operating administration & scripting (Solaris, HPUX, Windows)
· Basic knowledge of database administration (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL)
· Basic knowledge of development using one of this list (Perl ,Java, ASP.NET, VB.NET,C# ,PHP)
· Basic functional understanding of some of the main telecommunication operations function (Service Fulfillment, Service Assurance, Customer Relation Management CRM, Reporting, Billing)
· B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
· Fluent in English
· Fluent in French
· 1-5 Years work Experience in IT operation activities.
· ITIL foundation certified (preferable).
Orange Gbl Sol for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.