Orange Cyberdefense is the Orange Group’s dedicated business unit to support enterprise customers in France and 220 countries to define, deploy and manage their cyber security. We are a rapidly growing organisation with ambitious targets in a very dynamic market. Our values of audacity, trust and excellence drive us in our daily activities and we take pride in the agile and collaborative work environment we have built.
We are looking for a talented, curious and proactive intern to join our team and help us drive our Marketing activities. You will be in your last year at university and are fully bilingual English/French. You have an interest in digital communications, technology and international business. You embrace learning and challenges, and seek an internship as a fun and concrete opportunity to enhance the learnings from your course.
- Own and deliver the development of the internal communication and community development plan via internal social media, newsletters, videos, etc
- Creation and coordination of activities to federate sales teams across the world
- Develop engaging content development and logistics management of internal events, trainings, communications and monthly calls
- Management and update of the knowledge management platforms
- Support to the Operational Marketing team activities including creation of offer documents, translations and publication of content via internal systems
- Final year of university, undertaking a business, communications or economics degree
- You are fully bilingual English / French due to a multi-cultural upbringing or international schooling
- You have a proactive attitude, an insatiable curiosity, great people skills and a sharp business mind
- Experience in web design, digital marketing, communities management, development of compelling communications and managing events are a plus