about the role
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Business Analyst to work with our International Partners.
The job purpose is to analyze and define specifications for the business in order to build effective informational systems, providing optimal solutions to client’s requirements and continuous dataset
improvements, by conducting deep analysis to advise on a qualitative and quantitative best-in-class team performance.
what you will be doing:
· Analyze Key Performance Indicators and Reports to provide an accurate overview of business performance and raise awareness of improvements areas to management
· Collaborate with Performance Management to understand and analyze data on individual and team performance
· Support of the Business Requestor in analyzing business needs, assessing capability gaps and defining the solution approach and the business scope.
· Help to continuously improve the Business Consulting and Business Analysis processes.
· Have university degree in Information technologies/Mathematics or Economy
· Good understanding of BI tools and practices
· Advanced MS Excel analytics, charts/pivots/lookups
· Knowledge of SQL and code review capabilities
· Previous experience in Business Analysis or Project Management would be nice to have
· Experience in telecommunications or systems integration business is of advantage
· Excellent analysis of multiple complex data sets and investigation skills
· Strong communication, planning and organization skills
· Proficiency in English.
· international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
· a unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· competitive salary
· benefits and compensations that you can discover on here
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park
resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.