about the role
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Bill of Material Coordinator to work with our International Partners.
The BoM Coordinator will treat the RFQ (request for quote) received from Large customers regarding Integration equipment (hardware and software) that do not involve a study or analysis.
what you will be doing:
· Receive a request for quote (RFQ) by email from the customer
· Work with Cisco catalogue meaning – Take reference, go to Cisco portal, ask for price.
· Create the bill of material document (which would include hardware switches, router, cable etc)
· Send to Cisco, Cisco will reply/provide pricing and calculate the transport by checking the price quote
· Send the offer to sales assistant so they can send it to the Customer.
· Previous experience with Cisco
· Technical background required (hardware, network background)
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Self-motivated, self-starter
· Strong communication, planning and organization skills
· Proficiency in English, French would be an advantage
international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
a unique learning experience in our company
working experience with great potential for growth
benefits and compensations that you can discover on
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park
resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.