about the role
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Application Management Support Analyst to work with our International Partners.
The job purpose is provide application support to team within the organization or external clients, granting user access and monitoring of performance.
what you will be doing:
· Providing application support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
· Assisting with application management
· User access management (granting and managing tool rights, registration in tools, account administration)
· Tracking sales KPI in Performance tool
· Collect invoice and proof of performance
· Cisco Learning tool & certification program: issue orders for learning credit, manage the approval flow, monitor/ check constantly the status
· Maintain and update list of customers with Cisco certification. Provide updates to Cisco with customer status.
· Upload of different marketing activities into the tools
Management or support in managing annual training plan.
· Strong analytical, data interpretation and problem solving skills
· Experience in producing reporting, dashboards and visualizing insights
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot, macros, charts etc.)
· Excellent analysis of multiple data inputs and investigation skills
· Strong communication, planning and organization skills
· Responsible, autonomous and well organized
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
· Proficiency in English
· international environment, flexible hours and guaranteed work-life balance
· a unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· competitive salary
· wide range of benefits and compensations, which you can check on
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park
resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.