Description de l'offre
Responsible for answering the phone and assisting Oracle customers.
Acts as a team lead for other information coordinators. Information coordinators are an integral part of Corporate Services providing the dissemination of information to visitors and fellow Oracle employees. Answers the main switchboard and greets visitors. May have the opportunity to work on departmental projects. May develop relationships which may lead to career advancement upon satisfactory completion of the eighteen month commitment.
Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is essential. Follows standard practices and procedures. Normally receives detailed instructions on routine work and new assignments. Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Leadership skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficient typing and computer skills. Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Team player. Strong attention to detail. Preferred Qualifications: BA/BS degree or equivalent 0 - 2 years of related experience.
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/ Meeting Room Co-ordinator to join our team in Ebene Cybercity, Mauritius. We are looking for someone that is super friendly and loves people.
• Open the reception area promptly at designated opening time and secure the reception area after closing time
• Answer and direct all calls in an efficient, accurate, professional and pleasant manner
• Greet and assist all visitors
• Maintain and distribute visitor security badges in accordance with security policies
• Understand and follow office security procedures.
• Notify recipients upon receipt of faxes, tickets and other deliveries
• Place faxes in employee mailboxes during of business day
• Maintain conference room schedules for the facility
• Sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
• Relief switchboard duties
• Relief meeting room concierge
• Housekeeping of meeting/board/demo rooms.
• Verify receipt of all deliveries prior to signing vendor delivery tickets/logs.
• Maintain accurate mail distribution records; package recipients need to sign for deliveries.
• Keep accurate log of deliveries for review by office manager or facility manager
• Secure all deliveries as required.
• Conflict management: Report problems as required, resolve or coordinate resolution for all conference scheduling conflicts.
• Ensure all equipment is operational; report & observe repairs as required.
• Welcome all visitors to Oracle
• Must be friendly and a peoples person
• Must have customer care experience
• Assist with the bookings of meeting rooms for internal staff and external partners and customers
• Liaise with cleaning staff to ensure that housekeeping of all the meeting rooms are done and the waiting area is clean
• Liaise with the canteen to ensure that all catering orders arrive on time
• Managing of all meeting rooms
• Assist with Conference calls when the need arises
• 2 Years reception/similar exp
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent English communication skills, both written & verbal.
• Computer Literate - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks
• Excellent customer service skills and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate operating knowledge of office equipment.
• Well-groomed and friendly at all times.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).