Description de l'offre
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Oracle Communications Global Business Unit (CGBU) represents Oracle in the communications industry. Oracle CGBU is responsible for the development, marketing, sales and consulting of Oracle Communications specific products, and leads Oracle's strategy in the communications industry.
This position is a great opportunity for a Telecom experienced person to join the Sales force of the exciting and challenging Oracle Global Communications Business Unit (CGBU) as a Principal Presales Consultant.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Pre-Sales support for West Africa region based in Abidjan – Ivory Coast.
· French speaking is mandatory requirement.
· Discussing with customers, VARs to validate customers' pains and requirements via meetings, phone calls, webinars and/or emails
· Demonstration of Oracle Communications solution based on clients' requirements either derived from RFP or detailed requirement analysis
· RFP response from a functional and technical perspective
· Creation and monitoring of customer evaluation, pilots and proof of concepts
· Sourcing answers to technical questions regarding a defined sales opportunity
· Running seminars and workshops for target accounts
Expert level knowledge of Mobile Voice/Data networking environments (2G/3G/4G), specifically:
· Core Networks and related higher level applications (MNP, EIR, etc.)
· Signaling SS7/SIGTRAN/Diameter
· VoIP/VoLTE/IMS architecture
· SIP trunking and Session routing
· Core Network Monitoring
· Core network elements and their connectivity / load sharing / engineering / planning
· Have a good understanding of virtualization and NFV/ SDN
· 5+ years' experience in technical presales or similar fields at major vendor (s) in the telecom industry.
· Prior experience in supporting sales team selling system level products and services to Telecommunications Service Providers requiring complex strategic, solution selling skills.
· The role is a direct touch pre sales with end-customers, but experience of working with channel partners and distribution channels is an advantage
· Technical University Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or Telecommunications or equivalent experience
· Results and detail orientated
· Advanced level of English