Description de l'offre
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle Construction and Engineering Global Business Unit. (CEGBU)
A Principal Consultant has the overall responsibility for implementing the Oracle Primavera PPM suite of products to customers across various industry verticals. Also responsible for providing product and implementation specific input to proposals.
Being a part of the international CEGBU consulting organization, the role demands interactions with domestic/international customers, understanding their requirements and providing solutions by adhering to Industry best practices. There is a need to follow defined implementation methodologies. Knowledge management/sharing, timely reporting, early mitigation of risks is an integral part of the role requirement where working as one red team is of great importance. In certain cases, there is also a need to lead certain consulting engagements working with various entities of Oracle Construction and Engineering Global Business Unit.
Role Purpose :
Background : To provide pre-sales and delivery support on CEGBU consulting engagements across the globe. Augment a team of multi-product skilled consultants who specialize in PPM solutions across various industry verticals. These consultants would help in leading SaaS and on-premise consulting engagements, refine delivery model and interact with other Oracle entities/partners for successful delivery of projects. The success of this team is measured by successful project delivery, utilization and active involvement in continuous improvement initiatives.
Span of Control :
Typically an Individual Contributor with no direct reports.
Key Responsibilities :
· Engage with all customers, Oracle internal teams and Partners for delivery of proposals and projects.
· Effective communication and excellent demonstrable knowledge on Oracle PPM products.
· Take ‘ownership' of assigned projects and pre-sales opportunities and drive them to closure.
· Refine and improve the blended delivery processes
· Participate in Organizational initiatives related to improvement of services from Oracle Construction and Engineering Global business unit.
· Report and collaborate with all related stakeholders
· Functional Competencies
· Experience and Expertise in one or more of Oracle PPM products
· Fusion Projects (optional)
· Travel Ready
· Customer Focus / Level 4 - Advanced
· Presentation Skills / Level 4 – Advanced
· Communication Skills / Level 4 – Advanced
· Planning and Organizing / Level 4 - Advanced
· Managing performance / Level 3 – Skilled
· Business Management / Level 2 -
· Behavioral competencies:
· Results Orientation / Level 4 - Advanced
· Building Relationships / Level 4 – Advanced
· Teamwork/Level 4- Advanced
· Strategic Thinking / Level 3 - Skilled
· Leading Change / Level 3 - Skilled
· Leadership / Level 3 - Skilled
· Knowledge Management
· Process adherence & Timely reporting