Description de l'offre
Delivers license management services and programs to customers and partners, in order to govern, manage and promote awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions. Provides expertise, advisement and tools that aid in managing compliance with Oracle's contractual agreements, while providing value-added services to enhance satisfaction.
Performs business planning for assigned segment. Executes complex license management engagements/programs with customers and partners, following defined standard processes, that aid in the proper management and distribution of Oracle products. Uses expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, technical verification, compliance processes and other relevant areas to provide analysis and license management related advisement. Works with sales, customers and partners to ensure compliance issues are resolved, while preserving business relationships. Drives the project planning, implementation, control and communication of assigned engagements/programs. Partners with other Oracle organizations in planning and conducting engagements/programs. Shares expertise and experience in mentoring others. Contributes to cross-team projects aimed at leveraging best practices and increasing organizational effectiveness.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Advanced skills and knowledge in the management of multiple complex projects. Ability to analyze complex issues and formulate relevant business solutions. Exhibits cross-lob collaboration and excellent communication skills in successfully performing job responsibilities. Experience in working with c-level personnel. University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience. Typically 8 years of related experience to include 5-8 years customer facing experience in IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management and understanding of the software industry is preferred.
Oracle's Global License Management Services’ (LMS) objective is to be recognized as the market leading audit service by approaching the market with a customer first mindset that is focused on proactive customer education and empowerment, that supports long term strategic relationships. We achieve this by providing customers with an open, transparent, and definitive assessment of their compliance position and effectiveness of their internal licensing controls.
LMS employs industry-leading practices and tools coupled with the most up-to-date Oracle license knowledge to minimize Oracle licensing risk and provide the ability to gain control of the Oracle license landscape.
We are seeking experienced and dynamic individuals to promote and deliver LMS services to customers, and to contribute to the development and growth of the LMS business.
Our LMS Consultants have the unique opportunity to work across many Oracle functions and lines of business. Consultants regularly communicate with external stakeholders, from C-level executives to DBAs, and act as the only Oracle authority on license compliance.
• Responsible for delivering LMS services through direct or remote engagements with customers
• Works with Customers, Sales Management, Legal, Contracts, Revenue Recognition, Approval teams and other LMS teams to lead a comprehensive compliance focused engagement from qualification to resolution
• Reports to functional manager
• Works within assigned territory
• Ensures licensing engagements are delivered successfully with a high level of quality and customer satisfaction
• Builds relationship with internal stakeholders and LOB leaders to increase LMS visibility and facilitate engagement progress
• Identifies and qualifies compliance risk for assigned territory where compliance needs to be assessed and ensured
• Performs customer audits, including a review of the customer’s business, license estate and effectiveness of their internal licensing controls
• Develops expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, measurement analysis, compliance and SAM practices in order to address the complexity of customer architectures and breadth of products
• Supports the promotion of licensing policies and LMS services internally and externally
• Contributes to cross-team projects aimed at increasing the sharing of best practices and the efficiency of LMS processes
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience
· 3-5 years customer facing experience in IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience working in a dynamic environment, balancing challenging workloads and deadlines with attention to deliverables
· Proactive, dynamic, and able to identify and deliver quality work even when unsupervised
· Fluent English, other languages depending on the market / region
• Project Management
• Crucial Conversations
• Objection Handling
• Understanding of IT technical architectures or affinity with technical matters