Assists with analyzing complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
As part of a software project implementation team assists in implementing software projects by mapping business processes, producing documentation, establishing acceptance testing criteria.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving. Ability to travel as necessary. Prefer 2 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: Business Implementation Analyst
Business Unit: Supply Chain Operations within Finance
Who is Oracle?
With more than 400,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com .
What’s the role?
As a member of Oracle’s Global Supplier Management Team you will interface with teams from Supplier Management, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, and other Worldwide Operations functions. The Business Implementation Analyst will be part of the department that facilitates and automates Global Supplier Management data management and reporting. You will administer and maintain the database tools we use to effectively manage our business. You will analyze design reporting to analyze global spending trends, recommend cost savings opportunities, supply constraints, market competitiveness, and other areas to assist in managing the business.
What will I do?
· Administer and maintain database tools for the Global Supplier Management community, including Oracle APEX, and others.
· Develop database applications to support business needs.
· Work with stakeholders to create specifications and requirements for data management and metrics reporting
· Develop and publish reporting on key metrics and measurable
· Contribute to an environment of continuous improvement in Oracle’s business processes
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle cross functional teams to:
· Develop and maintain the means to capture and report on key metrics and measurables.
· Provide detailed analysis, comparison, and summaries of large amounts of data including product spend, product forecasts, costs to manufacture, and cost reductions
· Develop and maintain custom database applications
· Work involves problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
What are you looking for in a candidate?
· BA/BS in a relevant field
· 2+ years of relevant experience.
· Proficient in the administration of SQL databases (APEX preferred)
· Proficient in the development and use of spreadsheets, with expertise in the use of Microsoft Excel preferred
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects.
· Excellent written and oral communication, customer service, computer and negotiation skills, and ability to multitask.
How do I apply?
In order to be considered, all candidates must apply on the Oracle website:
Getting to know you: As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to you and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected.