This position is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Works as part of an account team to identify, qualify and deliver Hardware products/ solutions. Responsible for the account plan to drive goal attainment in assigned territory. Coordinates with the other members of the sales team (employees and partners) to support account sales and business development strategies. Helps identify and engage the appropriate partner to meet customer specifications. Becomes trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers. Drives company's strategy into assigned accounts. Follows all companies' methodologies and processes related to sales opportunity pursuit. Ensures that the company's sales programs are known and executed in assigned territory, including personal follow-up and engagement in selected opportunities. Achieves or exceeds the quarterly and annual sales goals. May travel frequently.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Ideal candidate profile
SYSTEMS SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To create and develop new system sales opportunities, whilst maintaining some existing customer relationships within a defined account base. Meet agreed targets through the sale of Oracle system solutions.
· Find, identify and win new systems business solutions.
· Work with Oracle approved channel partners where appropriate to define, recommend and drive sales.
· Where appropriate, prepare tender documents, sales proposals and customer presentations according to Oracle policy and provide assistance to other members of the Oracle sales team as required.
· Develop a structured call plan that provides complete account coverage of your territory.
· In conjunction with the System Solution Architects develop appropriate sales programs, maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile success stories.
· Manage your accounts to ensure Oracle actively participates in all potential sales opportunities either directly or in concert with a partner.
· Prepare, prioritise and implement measurable Account Plans that utilise multi-level sales strategies. These plans will define the chosen route to market and include details on leveraging our partners to provide x-lob business solutions.
· Understand competitor sales strategies and counter common FUD.
· Ensure you own personal development is proactive and discuss your needs with the Regional Manager.
· Understand the most important business priorities in your top accounts
· Confirm and align to the top IT priorities in your key customers
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction within your territory
· Understand and be able to articulate the overarching Oracle strategy
· Understand and convey upon request the key system sales plays
· Leverage the full extent of Oracle resource
Experience / Qualifications / Essential Skills / Knowledge
· System sales experience, managing accounts for at least 2 years
· Successful sales track record in systems and understanding of sales trends / market segments.
· Proven capacity to develop lasting relationships with customers, with effective problem solving skill and ability to present innovative solutions to customer needs
· Relate to people from a range of social, cultural and ethnic backgrounds and physical and mental abilities.
· Ability to adapt to change in product tools, processes and technology.
· Excellent communications and negotiation skills to progress and close sales
· Good organizational and planning ability, setting and managing priorities.
· The ability to conduct needs and cost benefit analysis leading to the creation of compelling business case proposals
· Ability to provide detailed information on sales opportunities, demonstrating courage to provide accurate and predictable forecasts
· Map customer business requirements to technical solutions and provides technical leadership toward their implementation. Provides consultative sales support which includes product / technology / solutions positioning and feature / functionality consultation. Ability to define and articulate customer value propositions for products, technologies or solutions within a specified technology or solution discipline. - Responsible for creating product / technology / solutions architectures that meet specified customer requirements.
Oracle – Engineered for SUCCESS:
· A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
· The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
· A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
To apply, connect with us and register your CV
Oracle Recruiting: "Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent"