Intermediate-level implementation project professional who manages the relationship with client site during entire Implementation phase. Tracks and coordinates all moving pieces of the Implementation from start to end. 1st level of escalation for onsite installation team.
Manages Implementation Service deliverables throughout installation project including milestones and project schedule. Develops and maintains consistent standards for project delivery. Reviews project proposals. Confers with implementation team, management or account management to locate the appropriate parties to provide technical advice. Creates and communicates status reporting for both internal and external purposes. Manages project closure and handoff to Account Manager and Help Desk.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant roles. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ideal candidate profile
FOOD & BEVERAGE POS Project Specialist
This position is for a fully competent POS professional who has a broad understanding of solutions and industry best practices. This project management position provides consistent creative and high quality solution leadership ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer's satisfaction. This position is for an individual who is ready for the next challenge in their career and already has the industry and product knowledge.
- Accountable for the entire consulting delivery lifecycle of assigned Oracle POS Product implementations and/or customization projects for Food & Beverage clients
- Will manage projects associated to Sports & Entertainment accounts and/or Major Account clients to deliver large enterprise builds, POS rollouts and/or customizations like integrations, exports, imports, extensibility or custom reports
- Acts as the primary point of contact for project stakeholders (client, management and project team)
- Manages scope, communication, change control, budget, risks, issues, staff, governance, quality and acceptance planning
- Builds, obtains agreement and executes project work plan and collaboratively adjusts where necessary ensuring adherence to established project change management process
- Owns project financials; owns data quality and accuracy in financial reporting
- Control and review all travel requirements and expenses, ensuring alignment to project budgets
- Accurately forecasts and manages assigned budget along with weekly/monthly financial reporting for projects, incorporating risk
- Provides project financial, status and risk/issue reporting. Escalates issues as required across multiple lines of business.
- Monitors project health continuously and engages management as required if project health changes
- Anticipates and effectively manages risks; aligns decisions to Oracle's risk profile
- Orients the project team and provides direction and support
- Ensures customers successfully migrate to the Oracle POS solution in the most optimal way, with an effective transition to support upon project closure
- Document and apply lessons learned upon fulfillment of project acceptance
- This position does not have direct reports
- Ability to manage large scale and complex system projects through all phases of the project life cycle
- Proven business acumen; strategic thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to present and meet with “C” level customers
- Able to address steering committee review boards
- Proven ability to deliver results in an environment where resources are shared across multiple competing groups
· 3+ years in Restaurant Hospitality
· 2+ years using POS extensively
· 5+ years in customer facing experience
· 2+ years in Project Management experience
· Willing to travel up to 25% as needed
· This is a remote based role so candidates with previous experience working remotely for fast paced, large client delivery project desired
· Experience with hosted and self-hosted cloud POS enterprises desired