Description de l'offre
Responsible for providing the first line of on-site field system support that includes hardware, software, software applications, and networking to customers and field personnel on-site at customers or remotely.
Provides a high level of customer satisfaction through the effective delivery of technical support and service programs. Customer support specifications may include product performance / maintenance, product installation, project management, site planning and professional services. Pro-actively coordinates resources, problem resolution, problem escalation, and the use of system level diagnostics. Understands service processes and options that are linked with the customers specifications. Able to identify and solve a wide range of problems. Needs a 24-hour commitment to support customer specifications which may also be fulfilled by participation in the regional standby rotation. Works primarily at customer sites.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Typically graduate or equivalent with 0 - 2 year experience.
Typically graduate or equivalent with 0 - 2 year experience.
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Architecture knowledge of Oracle's systems and storage hardware or other similar equipment.
· Solaris systems management.
· Linux Operating system Skills
· Ability to work to escalation plans and within escalation management protocols.
· Describe technical problems and understand documentation as required for analysis.
· Excellent customer facing skills.
· Account Management acumen.
· Organisational and Time Management Skills.
· Confrontation and Negotiation skills.
· Stress Management Skills.
· Oracle Product Knowledge