Description de l'offre
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Internet Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts. Expert level responsible for formulating and leading presales technical/functional sales support activity for customers, as well as Oracle community development of resources and solutions based on market needs. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 15%
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Support our On Premise APAC Sales Team and bring your JD Edwards Financial skills (plus other modules a bonus) into play. You'll be part of a fast-paced and profitable business with the ability truly make a difference while working with our installed-base clients.
Deliver an outstanding customer experience
· Engage with Financial & Supply Chain operational users on their tactical plans, while maintaining a strategic focus with top management and aligning with their requirements Drive large opportunities with the on-premise sales & partner teams:
· Deliver the latest Industry insights into how technology is driving change - Industry 4.0 in Manufacturing Industry.
· Help craft a competitive solution
· Align Solution Consulting, Sales & Partner teams
· Own the solution strategy with a customer Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in Oracle Solutions
· Leverage the latest content and ideas from the wider Oracle community
· Network with SMEs inside and outside of Oracle cross-geography and cross-line of business
To succeed you will have:
· JD Edwards Financials subject matter expertise plus other JDE modules appreciated
· Industry knowledge (one or more) - Hi-Tech, Manufacturing Public Sector, FSI, Logistics & Distribution, Consumer Goods, Real Estate, Engineering & Construction
· Business processes insights from (one or more) - Financial Planning & Consolidation, Procurement, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Planning, Product Design & Development, Distribution include Warehouse & Transportation Management,
· Desire to be part of the sales process and influence sales success
· Confident presenter both internally and externally to clients & partners
· Strong communication & engagement skills
· Collaborative team player
· Creative lateral thinker
· Ability to deal with change, velocity & ambiguity
While the role is primarily supporting an APAC sales team and the majority of your work will be in-office or virtually delivered, 20-25% interstate travel is required.
In exchange for your skills, passion, expertise and enthusiasm, you will enjoy and attractive base salary plus 20% incentivised bonus linked to sales performance, health insurance for you and your family and parking at the office.