Description de l'offre
As a member of the Consulting organization, you are responsible for ensuring that a quality, integrated software solution is delivered in a timely manner, at budget, and to our client*s satisfaction. This involves working closely with the client to understand and manage their expectations, as well as working closely with Oracle and third-party vendors to ensure delivery.
Provide engagement delivery services both as an individual and as a team member. Has subject matter knowledge of relevant implementation responsibility. Has database, core applications and web technology knowledge. Has specific experience in implementing Oracle solutions and in systems integrations.
Job duties are varied and complex that need independent judgment. May have project lead role. A BS or BA in related fields. 5-7 year overall experience in functional or technical role. Two years experience in multi-dimensional issue resolution. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Willing to travel regionally with some national travel.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with the experience and enthusiasm to help develop the next generation of Oracle NetSuite Consultants and have a direct impact on the practice. We support newly hired and experienced Consultants, Project Managers, Client Management, Technical Account Managers, Trainers and other PS employees. This role is central to acclimating new hires to the NetSuite environment and product, supporting the continuing enablement of experienced employees on the NetSuite application, and teaching our customer engagement methodology and business processes.
As a member of the Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit (GBU), the Enablement Lead is responsible for facilitating learning initiatives for the Consulting Practice. For new PS employees, you will help oversee their preparation for entry into the consulting practice; including leading the training and development for a team of university graduates participating in our Global Associate Consulting Program. Activities include conducting workshops, coordinating instructor led training and guiding them through structured learning activities defined within the various enablement programs.
Additionally, you will be in a unique position to contribute to the growth and development of overall Consulting Enablement programs. You will be responsible for assisting in the ongoing development of enablement training and associated materials; including working with other departments to augment existing materials provided by them. Such activities include administering feedback sessions, revising or developing content based on participant feedback and new program initiatives, partnering with team members to ensure a consistent experience across all offices, and providing support as requested for overall Enablement operations.
· Drive program and participant success; investing in the success of the team and going above and beyond
· Deliver new hire onboarding programs for the consulting practice across multiple roles and ensure new hires complete their enablement objectives
· Conduct needs assessments and feedback efforts with key stakeholders
· Excellent people skills with the ability to work in a global, team environment
· Motivate individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, and creativity
· Provide continuous education to the Manila teams on a periodic basis; utilizing existing content created by the GBU or by contributing to the design and development of new content
· Support new initiatives within the various programs that will advance the goals of Enablement or the Consulting Practice
· Work effectively and cross functionally across the organization; earning trust and building relationships throughout
· Partner with the Consulting organization to identify and advocate for their specific enablement needs
· Develop an understanding of PS responsibilities and functions to better identify requirements and create training activities
· Make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence
· Participate in the recruiting process for future Associate Consulting classes
· Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the capabilities of NetSuite
· Experience in consulting, preferably in enterprise ERP software implementations
· Prior training and development experience preferred; ideally in a consulting capacity
· Proactive approach and desire to launch and successfully execute new initiatives
· Strong team player with the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage internal and external responsibilities simultaneously
· Successful resource allocation, timeline and project management experience
· Ability to create and track metrics
· Outstanding communication skills; presentation, written, verbal, listening, and influencing
· Bachelor's degree or recognized equivalency or achievement of recognized professional level