Development of communication programs to promote Oracle*s products and services.
Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns. Assist with planning and management of pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative. Manage standard / moderately complex advertising campaigns and arrange sign off with country / regional management. Anticipate problems when dealing with relatively complex projects, propose and develop business driven solutions to overcome them. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Provide support to others managing partner advertising. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 2 years relevant experience. A proven track record in advertising across geography, two years experience, within a reputable global agency or major industry company.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Employer Branding Creative Writer
Are you a part of the changing digital landscape? Do you think of communications in terms of mobile, social and digital first? Are you always exploring the latest and greatest ways to communicate via digital trends to break through the clutter? If this sounds like you and you love to tell stories and flex your story telling and creative writing muscles then we may have a role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established, high-performing team of Employer Branding specialists. Oracle is a technology leader reshaping enterprise cloud and enabling modern business transformation around the world. This role is part of the Oracle Employer Brand Creative team responsible for ensuring the Oracle employer brand personality and values are tangibly expressed across candidate marketing channels. You will deliver value and impact through compelling content development, flexible messaging frameworks, creative copy, and guidelines in support of a broad range of candidate targeted communication vehicles.
Partnering with regional employer branding leads and design team members, you will work to break new ground in brand storytelling and brand experiences through a diverse portfolio of media, creative, and initiatives.
• Develop content as needed for a variety of channels including social, web, blog, collateral, job descriptions etc.
• Ensure consistency of writing tone and style as appropriate
• Work with other creative team recourse to plan and strategize marketing solutions to complex business needs
• Proof and ensure accuracy of all candidate facing written content
• Help develop and maintain a clear voice and presentation approach for all of recruiting’s communications
• Monitor social media/digital industry trends to ensure Oracles writing style embodies the latest and greatest digital trends
• 6 -8 years’ experience and expertise in digital strategy, social media, advertising, communications, analytics, community management, and/or marketing
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related fields
• A born storyteller – superior writing, and communication skills
• Ability to create, innovate, consult, market, and sell strategic campaigns
• Understanding of how to work with, manage, and develop content for geographically dispersed teams
• Energetic, forward-thinking, creative, and able to challenge assumptions while providing a high quality work product
• Experience developing creative content in multiple formats
• Solid project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight timelines and within budget parameters
• Entrepreneurial self-starter who demonstrates comfort with ambiguity and can excel in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
• Previous experience in Employer Branding/Recruitment Marketing is an asset