Description de l'offre
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with small, minimally complex clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
Duties and tasks are standard. Completes own role with guidance and within defined policies and procedures. Typically 0 to 2 years of professional experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As part of our growing Customer Success team, the CS Coordinator will work with closely with members of the team, other internal departmental personnel, and our customer base.
· Manage Customer Success cases in Salesforce.com - intake and triage – properly statusing cases, maintain communication with key stakeholders and customers, update cases as appropriate to ensure real-time accuracy.
· Create child cases for Billing and Tech Support teams.
· Respond to customer's inquiries and requests and track them using Salesforce.com
· Work closely with Billing, Sales, Customer Experience and other orgs for follow up and to properly service customers
· Review customers cases, subscriptions, orders, contracts and usage via Dyn online tools
· Create and reconcile reports; distribute to stakeholders
· Participate in the development and completion of special projects as assigned.
· 1-3 years prior experience in a customer-facing role
· Great attention to detail. Hands on work style - “can do” attitude with a strong desire to make things happen
· Demonstrates enthusiasm, energy, execution and eagerness to learn
· Team player who takes initiative and works constructively with others to achieve team goals
· Great written and verbal communication skills
· Analytical, logical, methodical and organized
· Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization and customers
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Willingness to learn internal systems and multi-dimensional reporting tools
· Experience with Salesforce / like CRM systems a big plus