Description de l'offre
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources. May have a project lead role. Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travels to customer as needed. 5+ years relevant sales experience. BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.
Oracle Digital Prime is expanding our Cloud Technology Sales Team in Sydney Digital Hub which supports Australia and New Zealand Territory. As a Cloud Platform Sales Rep, you will be responsible for selling Oracle Cloud Technology Platform (IaaS & PaaS). This is a dynamic sales role, where you will develop new customer relationships and manage accounts in your assigned territory of mid-market businesses. We will provide you with the most modern tools, technology & trainings to enable you to help businesses solve mission critical problem with our complete suite of Cloud Solutions.
· Sell Oracle Cloud Technology Platform (IaaS & PaaS) to new and existing customers.
· Develop and execute a territory business plan to deliver your sales targets by building pipeline, qualifying prospects and closing business.
· Develop relationships with your customers directly and through channel partners.
· Collaborate with internal resources from demand generation, marketing, sales program, solution consulting and customer success teams.
· Build successful sales campaigns using social media, digital marketing and face to face customer engagement activities.
· Forecast and report sales performance timely and accurately.
· 3 years of IT or Cloud Solution Sales experience.
· Successful track record in selling IT software, hardware, technology or cloud solutions.
· Manage high volume of transactions in mid-market to develop new sales in your territory.
· Resourceful to learn digital selling skill and new technology to build relationships.
· Innovative and results-driven with agility to thrive in a competitive sales environment.
· Fluency in written and verbal communication in English language.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Technical discipline is preferred.
About Oracle Digital Prime
Oracle Digital Prime is a global Digital Sales Organisation that empowers mid-market businesses around the world to learn, adopt and transform their business to the cloud. We have built Digital Sales Hubs – with cutting edge technology and next-gen facilities – across APAC, EMEA and the Americas to meet the growing demand from millions of companies who are looking for their unique cloud transition path. To help our customers transition to cloud quickly and seamlessly, we are hiring and training more than 10,000 cloud professionals globally in the next few years.
Product Website: https://www.oracle.com/cloud/platform.html
Social Media (LinkedIn, Face Book, Instagram & Twitter): #OracleDigital & #ExploreOracle