First contact for prospects of Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force.
Acts as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
0-2 years related experience. Able to demonstrate time management, basic telesales skills, and knowledge of Oracle products and services. Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products a plus but not necessary. Professional demeanor. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
Account Development Representative – London, United Kingdom
Bronto Software, a NetSuite company, recently acquired by Oracle, provides a cloud-based commerce marketing automation platform to mid-market and enterprise organizations worldwide.
Bronto Software provides the leading marketing platform for retailers and other commerce-focused companies to drive revenue through email, mobile and social campaigns. Over 1000 organizations including Party City, Armani Exchange, Timex, and Samsonite rely on Bronto to increase revenue through interactive marketing.
Building upon consistent growth since its founding in 2002, Bronto is now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission beyond email to become the leading platform for integrated email, mobile and social marketing.
Bronto Software is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our growing team. We will provide training, a heavy investment in Marketing and an opportunity to grow your career in sales. In return, you will to provide the hard work and qualifying skills to win new business to join our growing list of clients. You must be energetic, enthusiastic, and highly motivated as the Account Development Representative will be the first point of contact for all sales prospects.
· Assisting with the growth of sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities
· Engaging prospective customers via phone daily
· Handling all inbound inquiries generated from Marketing activities
· Providing first-hand feedback and recommendation on marketing efforts based on experiences with customers and prospects
· Generating demand from outbound prospecting as a result of sales initiatives and programs
· Analysing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential Bronto solutions
· Using a variety of tools including but not limited to social media, internet, web based tools and outbound calling
· Creating a business pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities
· Contributing individually to the team targets, achieving a high level of client satisfaction and quality lead generation
· Identify new business opportunities for Bronto's product offering through engagement with multiple levels of the client organisation and proactively endorsing Bronto's solutions relevant to their business challenges
What we look for:
· Experience in sales, or telemarketing highly advantageous
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluency in English with additional languages a distinct advantage
· Strong phone and interpersonal skills
· High level of energy, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief
· A strong interest in technology, passion for sales
· Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
· Self- motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
· Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, Salesforce.com (or other CRM application)
● Clear Vision - All Brontos know why the company exists (our purpose) and where we are headed (our mission). Ask us!
● Great Location – brand new offices in New Street Square, London
● Community Involvement - Community committee works with local non-profits to volunteer our time and talents.
● Live Our Values - Transparent, Approachable, Passionate. This is who we are.