OnePulse is a tech startup based in Old Street that specialise in consumer lifestyle research (we were ranked as top 40 on the App Store a couple months ago!). Our app lets real people share their opinions in-the-moment with brands they care about. We have 50% of the UK's top 100 creative agencies as clients, along with big names like Coca-Cola, Aviva, Barclays, Google, Marks & Spencer, etc. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, customer-focused individual to be the voice of our customers.
OnePulse is looking for a proactive, competent and organised Sales & Marketing Intern to join our growing team. You will help out with any administrative duties associated with sales, such as lead generation or sourcing new opportunities, as well as assisting with account management.
Based in a buzzing co-working space in Old Street, alongside hosting frequent events and food trucks, the building offers free tea/coffee/snacks as well as beer & cider in the evenings. You would be joining a vibrant, hard-working & sociable team and have the opportunity to make a real impact on how the company develops. This intern will report direction to the Client Services manager.
Duties included in the role:
- Preliminary sales emails and phone calls
- Identifying & flagging technical issues with the tech team
- Assisting with account management
- Representing the OnePulse brand with key clients professionally
- Reporting common issues for clients and strategising with account teams
The individuals qualifications should include, but need not be limited to:
- A background in communications-related work experience or degree
- Outgoing personality with self-starter attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Familiarity with work management programmes (such as Slack, CRM platforms, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders within and outside the business in a professional manner
- Ability to work well within a team and learn quickly
- We also have a small office puppy, so applicants will need to be ok with dogs!
Download our app: http://apple.co/2clDWdo