OneLane is a tech company in the mobility-as-a-service space, helping parents get their children to school / activities / playdates with childcare providers through an app. Featured as a top app by the Apple App Store, OneLane has also featured on the front page of The Telegraph, and featured in London publications City AM, METRO, and Ici. The Founder and management team have extensive experience growing and scaling successful start ups such as Just-Eat, Groupon, and E-car Club.
Following months of organic growth OneLane are looking for a Social Media & Content Marketing intern volunteer to help create and manage the social media profiles for OneLane. OneLane are present on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The intern will help develop, find, and create content for our social media channels. The intern will also help create and execute a calendar of posts for our social media channels. The ideal candidate has a keen interest in marketing and social media as well as for start-ups. Having knowledge and interest in transportation and child development / parenting topics is a plus but is not mandatory.
• Updates Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts
• Find interesting articles / advice and vet with team to rebroadcast to our social media audience
• Post interesting content about the company (milestones, developments etc.) to our social media channels
• Curate interesting company facts and information for social media purposes
• Help in customer and Guardian outreach to generate content such as surveys and writing profiles and getting pictures of Guardians and bookings
• Compile customer and Guardian testimonials
• Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations research and reports on “social media best practices”
• Completes other research projects
• Create engaging blog and social media content
• Provide support at live and online events
• Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from OneLane activities and events
• Grows OneLane online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions
• Assist with streamlining company social media accounts ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-editing software, and internet browsers
• Experience with Photoshop and InDesign a plus
• Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms