We went live with our service last year and with increasing demand, we are now looking to hire a Customer Experience Associate to the team. As the company grows, this person will set up / improve processes, take ownership, and manage the relationships with our customers and partners to ensure superior experience.
As part of the role, you will also be integral in providing input on how to improve the products and service to achieve the above. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out. You will have excellent English and written grammar skills.
• Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations
• Proactively liaise with customers and Guardians/partners to ensure bookings run smoothly
• Provide quality inbound and outbound support in response to customer and partner queries
• Suggest product change and improvements to make OneLane an outstanding service
• Manage & continuously improve the setup of the company’s CRM system, a solution through Zendesk.
• You are able to empathise with customers in a genuine way and build relationships
• You take ownership, pay attention to details, are organised, and can execute on tasks with little guidance or follow-on reminders
• You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
• You’re able to plan, organise, and prioritise work - this role wears many hats!
Technical skills and experience required:
• A degree or the equivalent required
• At least 1 year experience in similar roles
• Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
• Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions, preferably Zendesk, a plus
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Eligibility to work in the UK
This is a full-time opportunity. It will give the right candidate a unique opportunity to work at an early stage start up with high growth potential and with an experienced team that is building an exciting mobile app service and all the exposure & experience that comes with that.
£21,000 per year (full time position)
Central London, near Liverpool Street Station
Please send your CV and a brief paragraph about yourself. No phone calls.