Employment Type: Internship with Accomodation
Ocean Ventures Limited is focussed on planning an historic transatlantic sailing odyssey: The Phoenicians Before Columbus Expedition. The opportunity is based at our Wimborne office and the role will be to assist with the planning, management, arrangements, marketing and promoting of this exciting expedition which will commence later in 2018. We are particularly interested in candidates that have a passion for developing their project management skills, marketing, communications and web based /digital e-marketing skills.
The role will involve working with the Expedition Leader in planning and managing various aspects of this international project that will involve individuals and participation from many countries around the world.
• Duties such as managing communications to the Crew, international partners and the media.
• Helping to prepare the ship (which is currently in the UK near Portsmouth) to be ready for the expeditions
• Assist in managing the website for the expedition and in the preparation of marketing materials for sponsorship proposals.
• Full training and development opportunities will be offered which will help to build your CV.
• We offer accommodation at our town house in Wimborne close to our office with all costs paid
• In addition we offer £200 per month for subsistence living.
Applications should include a covering letter stating why you are interested in the role and how you will benefit from it. You should also send us a full CV covering details of your degree course and any previous work experience and outside interests.
Ideally an ambitious graduate who wanted to be involved in an unusual and exciting international project. This internship is not for the faint hearted but will be very interesting and highly rewarding for the right candidate.
European students on business school courses very welcome as part of their internship programme.