Description de l'offre
We are currently looking for a website designer to help construct and maintain our website nuigital. We would like to prepare and launch this site within the coming near. The website should be SEO friendly and coded with ideally HTML and CSS. A pretty cut-and-dry project, however; whoever we higher to build the starting page we would just as soon have them do all the maintenance work and updates as well.
Please contact us for further details.
Nick J (Mob no: 0773 6100 639)
(Office No. 0203 3287 685)
Experience and skills must include:
- Adobe Creative Suite - Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc. (to advanced level)
- Advanced skills in HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Knows Front-end web design
- Knows SEO optimisation, social networking and/or Google adwords/SEO
- Able to take Photoshop designs and build responsive UI using HTML, CSS, JS
- An existing creative design portfolio
Highly beneficial although not necessary would have:
- A keen interest in social media and experience using a broad range of social media platforms.
The successful candidate will be provided with a full brief and will be expected to put forward ideas and suggestions for nuigital's website.
Would suit a post-graduate or current junior design-team member who wishes to use their CREATIVE skills.