I am a private Business owner who runs a small-bespoke luxury lifestyle management and concierge company. I am currently looking for Marketing and Social Media guru (Intern) to run my social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and blogs, as well as assisting me with the company’s monthly Newsletters using Mailchimp, creating email templates and campaigns etc.
This role will be suitable for a bright and enthusiastic individual who is Proficient, enjoys, has experience and confident in handling social media effectively and also confident in content and creative writing in order to push brand awareness as well as attain new clients and maintain existing clients. This role will give the successful applicant the opportunity to carve their mark and make it their own, whilst building a lucrative profile which will help develop one’s self as a young social media professional and blogger.
- Work 20 hours a month
- Must have computer/ laptop
- Internet connection
- Work from home
- Meet up two days a week
Responsibilities for this role includes:
- Generate 1 blog a week
- Blogs covering high-end fashion, restaurants, luxury living, travel etc.
- Conduct research using search engines and other sources for writing material
- Ensuring the maximum audience is reached via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and instagram driving traffic to the website
- Presenting advertising campaign ideas/ projects
- Using social media to promote events
- Creating everyday content for social media channels
- Create Ads on Facebook
- Post and engage with groups on social networks
- Attend events
- Write reviews after events
- Have a desire, creative and unique way of writing
- Excellent oral, written communication, grammar and proofreading skills (Essential)
- Possess an in depth knowledge of fashion, food, & luxury lifestyle etc.
- A self starter attitude with excellent time management and work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organization skills and flexible
- Ability to use various social media channels to engage with target audience
- Ability to work to deadlines
This is a fantastic opening for goal-oriented individuals who is looking to build on their experience and work portfolio.
A more informative description of this role will be provided once you are successful
Excellent Reference will be provided on completion of internship.
Please send updated CV and cover letter to apply to