Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 10, 2018
Location: Bracknell, BRC, GB
Data Administrator - 26863
What’s it like to be part of Nielsen? We’ll let the data do the talking. With more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries, we’re a diverse group. In the UK alone, we have over 55 nationalities. But there’s a lot that brings us together. We’re obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behaviours to help our clients grow. Our measurement covers 90% of the world’s population and GDP. We get to work with the world’s biggest and best brands. We believe in making things Open, Connected, Useful and Personal. We challenge everyone to innovate, take risks, learn and grow! Diversity and Inclusion are critical to our growth, strength and ability to innovate. We want everyone to have a voice and be themselves. We empower our employees to make a difference, by collaborating both inside and outside the office. There has never been a better time to be at Nielsen.
Here at Nielsen Watch we‘re capturing advertising across multiple platforms (TV, Press, Digital, Radio, Cinema, Outdoor & Direct Mail) picking out the pertinent information of who advertised what, where and when. Building a picture of advertising trends across the UK. Delivering this incredibly valuable data to our clients helps them make informed decisions on brand effectiveness and drives their own advertising campaigns as they strive to be the market leaders in their field.
As part of our team, you will be surrounded by a group of enthusiastic and quality driven people who seek to deliver on time accurate data to our clients. You will also be joining a terrific organization who brings to bear the market’s most powerful proprietary data assets. Together we are not only helping the world’s biggest brands make better and faster marketing and media decisions, we are permanently disrupting the landscape of audience measurement.
We are looking for a detail driven Data Administrator who will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely compilation of all data produced by the Business Department.
· Co-ordination of Business Journal collection, data input and quality control for assigned Business Markets on a day to day basis to ensure that client deadlines are met with accurate data.
· Provide the Specialist with monthly updates of any missing issues for any Business journals within your Markets and provide a status of the journal collection, data-input, validation and any outstanding Tickets that have been allocated to you for action.
· Assist in the investigation of client queries and complaints when required, ensuring that the immediate action required is carried out and that the appropriate steps are taken to prevent a similar error from reoccurring.
· Co-ordinate with the Specialist/Manager to discuss any actions and follow up to any Business related processes that may be required following client queries raised on a Ticket.
· Make notes and learn from Feedback that will be given on a regular basis.
· Ensure that all titles that are required for the compilation of monthly Business Data are chased in good time before the monthly deadline.
· Liaise with Subscriptions Specialist regarding any ongoing problems with missing issues that may be subscription renewals.
· Aid and assist the Specialist in the loading of files and matching of Medical Internet data ready for the monthly deadline.
· Ensure that you are aware of the SLA for Business and together with the Specialist, ensure that the SLA for your department is fully maintained and kept up to date as requirements and processes change.
· Assist in the co-ordination of new projects and developments concerning the Business Data Department and implementation of changes to coding policy when required.
· Aid in the co-ordination of the daily post sorting for Operations and the timely archiving/recycling of journals. This is likely to be done in conjunction with another Department – Press.
· Work with your Data Manager and Specialist in reviewing all procedures used by the Business Data Department and ensure that they are adhered to, and updated whenever applicable.
· Cross train into other Operations processes to further business knowledge as well as giving support to other Teams during busy periods. Ensure that any training is kept up to date by working on these processes on a regular basis.
Ideal Competencies & Experience
· Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
· Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
· Ability to communicate effectively with other teams within Operations.
· Flexible & mature attitude to work.
· Self-motivated and able to use initiative within a team environment in order to achieve daily targets.
At Nielsen, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of the organization’s DNA. By diversity, we mean far more than the diversity you can see; we value diversity of thought, experiences, skills and backgrounds.
At Nielsen, we respect diversity and offer an inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to hiring and retaining a qualified and diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Nielsen is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please let us know.
Founded on the principles of integrity, honesty, fairness, respect and reliability, Nielsen is a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow.
In the UK, we have won several awards including:
2018 Oxfordshire Business Awards – Employer of the Year – Finalist
2017 Oxfordshire Apprenticeships – Apprenticeship Award – Winner
2017 Apprenticeships National Awards – Large Employer of the Year – Regional Highly Commended
2017 Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers – # 25
Primary Location: Bracknell,Berkshire