Date: Sep 27, 2018
Location: Queensbury, NY, US
Account Executives - 27290
Gracenote - USA Queensbury, New York
Explore and Discover Nielsen! With offices located in 110 countries, we are a global independent measurement and big data analytics company focused on your future.
Nielsen Portfolio is one of three core Nielsen businesses. The newly established Portfolio division is defined as a high-growth, innovation-based business that supports the needs of our clients. Portfolio includes Gracenote, Nielsen Sports/Esports/Games, Nielsen Music, Brandbank, Superdata, & Nielsen Book, making Nielsen Portfolio the largest supplier of metadata, data, measurement, and insights to the global Entertainment Industry.
Nielsen Gracenote is the leading provider of entertainment metadata and media recognition technology that powers discovery features for top TV, music, sports and automotive platforms.
We are presently looking for Account Executives in Queensbury, NY
We are building a team of creative sales professionals with the energy, drive and natural sales instincts to succeed in our high growth business as Account Executives. You will be responsible for generating new business through focused and rigorous email prospecting and outbound calling. You excel at identifying opportunities, qualifying leads, and managing deals through the sales funnel by effective consultative selling. You are comfortable at initiating conversations, effectively articulating a financial value proposition, answering questions, handling objections and closing deals over the phone. You will be working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and strong leadership to sell business solutions.
· To achieve sales quota by selling solutions in your territory, achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
· Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
· Contact, qualify, and manage marketing leads from demand generation activities
· Create a great first impression with prospects and customers, building relationships and identifying new sales opportunities through new business and/or cross-selling new solutions to existing customers
· Leverage social media to identify and engage with key decision makers
· Schedule meetings/demos when qualified leads are identified
· Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Gracenote
· Achieve weekly call activity targets, document and update progress in salesforce.com throughout the sales cycle
· Minimum 2 years sales experience in: prospecting, qualifying and closing new business sales or direct involvement supporting customers of Gracenote and familiarity with Gracenote products
· Skilled at initiating phone discussions and overcoming objections
· Proficient in navigating organizations and leveraging social media
· Outstanding written and verbal skills
· Creative consultative selling skills
· Team oriented, organized and self-motivated
· Experienced with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Salesforce.com, email, phone skills)
· Bachelor's Business Degree or equivalent preferred
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.