Description de l'offre
Nexans brings energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that deliver increased performance for our customers worldwide. Nexans teams are committed to a partnership approach that supports customers in four main business areas: Power transmission and distribution (submarine and land), Energy resources (Oil & Gas, Mining and Renewables), Transportation (Road, Rail, Air, Sea) and Building (Commercial, Residential and Data Centers). Nexans strategy is founded on continuous innovation in products, solutions and services, employee development, customer training, and the introduction of safe, low-environmental impact industrial processes.
In 2013, Nexans became the first cable player to create a foundation to introduce sustained initiatives for access to energy for disadvantaged communities worldwide. Nexans is an active member of Eurocable, the European Association of Wire & Cable Manufacturers, and a signatory or the Eurocable Industry Charter. The Charter expresses its members’ commitment to the principles and objectives of developing ethical, sustainable and high-quality cables. We have an industrial presence in 40 countries and commercial activities worldwide, employing close to 26,000 people and generating sales in 2015 of 6.2 billion Euros. Nexans is listed on Euronext Paris, compartment A.
Areas of Responsibility:
· Provide Production with operating instructions for products and materials
· Add instructions to BILL/Routers for products in assigned areas, MTO
· Analyzes and studies production methods and introduces improvement methods for production
· Drives consistency of improvements through review of process performance and implementation of enhancements/solutions and confirmation of continuous implementation of revised processes
· Provide production capabilities to sales force, manufacturability of requested cable designs
· Obtain and advise estimated scope of proposed projects
· Supports developing sequence of operations, estimate time requirements for each, and prepare operations sheets with details of findings
· Responsible for determining the operations required for fabrication and assembly of products by reviewing parts drawings, specifications, and other engineering data
· Adheres to all Nexans Safety Standards and Safe Work Practices
· Follows and abides by Nexans Code of Ethics and Business Conduct Standards
· Trouble shoot production problems while establishing root cause and corrective action
· Generate cost savings
· Improve the First Pass Yield Metric
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in a technical or engineering field
· Solid working knowledge of Microsoft software Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Technical/problem solving abilities
· Ability to effectively communicate with other employees, both verbally and in writing.
· 3-5 years related experience