Description de l'offre
The Project Manager in VIE manages on site activities related to his projects and the installation team, and respect QHSE objectives. He/she ensures that projects are delivered on time, on budget, to the required quality standard and within agreed specifications. He/she manages customer relationship regarding Project Management Services. He/she contributes and participates to the planning follow-up, Forecast definition and reporting activities.
Safety, quality, environment, labor rules
- Respects and enforces the safety rules imposed by VCA system, by the customer and by Nexans
- Realizes risks analysis, submit them to customer and explain them to the jointing team
- Takes all necessary arrangements for teams work safely
- Attends safety meeting: 360 and Morning Start
- Realizes internal audits and follows external audits
- Ensures that jointers have all the necessary documents and authorizations (Medical Visit, IGSP/IGSC, Work Permit, Checkinatwork,…)
- Ensures that jointers have all necessary tools and verified equipments.
- Give to jointers all necessary documents for realization (Drawings, installation instructions, control sheet, …)
- Collects all necessary documents for traceability and prepare the As Built.
- Ensures compliance with environmental policy on sites.
- Ensures compliance with labor regulations on sites.
- Applies instructions and ensures their respect on sites (Safety, quality, environment, labor rules)
- Complies with the ethical rules of Nexans
Financial Aspects :
- Ensures profitability of his projects
- Follows and verifies worked and planned hours
- Checks orders, manages additional work, and prepare invoices and counts
- Closes all aspects of his projects
- Solves or helps solving possible conflitcs
- Reads and understands signed contract between Nexans and Customer
- Contacts Customer at the beginning of the project (feasibility, Products, order, verification, etc...)
- Interface between Customer & Nexans and on site & Office, Identify key issues and detail them with every stakeholder (HV cable design team, HV accessory team, HV Installation team)
- Ensures orders and delays of cables, accessories, tools, needed equipment’s
- Manages Subcontractors needed
- Project Program and follow-up according to ressources and deliveries
- Prepares all documents for installation (Technical, QHSE, Submissions – Drawings – Method Statements etc..) and follow the approval process
- If required, issues Request for Quotation (RfQ) and compare the different quotations.
- Ensures that projects are executed according to contract obligations and Clients expectations
- Ensures that projects are executed according to internal expectations, including profitability requirements and internal procedures
- Ensures the reporting to the client and consultant. Prepares the monthly report and attends the weekly/Monthly reviews.
- Assesses the risks associated to the installation of the HV system and proposes mitigation measures.
- Finds some innovative cost-effective solutions to problems.
- If required, supports the sales process
- Ensures the respect on sites of safety, quality, environment, labor rules
- Manages, informs, coach, and follows the assembly teams
- Follows and controls all aspects of his projects, from initialization to the final reception
- Plans and allocates jointers in relation to the global load and all the work in progress, in accordance with the social legislation.
- Manages requests for repairs when asked
- Prepares on coming projects, keeps up to date the forecast
- Develops proactivity, reactivity and customer service culture. Contributes and participates in improvement work in the division
- Ensures the reporting according to Project execution & Installation management requirements
- High Engineering School with technical orientation
- Agile with IT Tools: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project (AutoCAD, Solidworks are +)
- Fluent in French and Dutch, English is +
- Customer oriented / Good communication / Flexible / Ready to challenges and open minded
- Knowledge of Civil Works (Knowledge of HTA/HTB Cables and accessories is +)
Do you want to have an international and unique experience ? Do not hesitate to apply !
In Nexans, through the VIE Program, you will have opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
Our recruitment process is fun and easy: one video webcast, 2 interviews and you are on board !