Take part of a great company!
Nexans brings energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that deliver increased performance for our customers worldwide. We are present in four main business areas: Power transmission and distribution (submarine and land), Energy resources (Oil & Gas, Mining and Renewables), Transportation (Road, Rail, Air, Sea) and Building (Commercial, Residential and Data Centers).
Driven by our customers, innovation is at the core of our strategy we are trying to innovate continuously and propose products, solutions and services. In 2013, Nexans became the first cable player to create a Foundation to introduce sustained initiatives for access to energy for disadvantaged communities worldwide.
We have an industrial presence in 40 countries and commercial activities worldwide, employing close to 26,000 people and generating sales in 2016 of 5.8 billion Euros.
We are looking for a person that can strengthen our HR-team in Charleroi, Belgium:
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data
- Performs personal and/or executive data administration
- Prepares reports and presentations for internal communications
- Contributes to learning and development approach and communication
- Schedules participants into training sessions, tracks the training records and the implementation of the employee individual development plans
- Coordinates and monitors evaluations of learning and development programs, processes and tools to accelerate learning curve
- Contributes in the job description updating for blue collar employees
- Assisting in the implementation of different tools for the evaluation of the blue collar employees
- Performs administration management.
- Minimum 2 years HR experience
- Fluent in French and English, both written and oral. Further language skills will be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Higher education degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration
Professional Competencies :
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
good administrative and IT skills
- Highly organized
- Diplomatic and objective
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Team working and supporting your colleagues
- Patience, integrity and sensitivity
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good at building relationships and able to influence others
What we offer:
- Interesting and varied work in an international environment
- Competitive working terms
Do you want to have an international and unique experience ? Do not hesitate to apply !
In Nexans, through the VIE Program, you will have opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
Our recruitment process is fun and easy: one video webcast, 2 interviews and you are on board !