Nexans brings energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that deliver increased performance for our customers worldwide. Nexans’ teams are committed to a partnership approach that supports customers in four main business areas: Power transmission and distribution (submarine and land), Energy resources (Oil & Gas, Mining and Renewables), Transportation (Road, Rail, Air, Sea) and Building (Commercial, Residential and Data Centers). Nexans’ strategy is founded on continuous innovation in products, solutions and services, employee development, customer training and the introduction of safe, low
- impact industrial processes. In 2013, Nexans became the first cable player to create a Foundation to introduce sustained initiatives for access to energy for disadvantaged communities worldwide. We have an industrial presence in 40 countries and commercial activities worldwide, employing close to 26,000 people and generating sales in 2017 of nearly 6.4 billion euros. Nexans is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris, compartment A.
We are looking for a Financial analyst who represents Finance function on site.
He/she participates to the preparation of the financial managment reporting by ensuring the consistency and and the accurancy of some financial analysis :
- Sales analysis identifiying volumes and price impacts,
- Cost competivness analysis through understanding of manufacturing variance in the plant.
He/she participates to the main processes relevant for the closing process.
Your responsibilities :
- Contribute to understand production costs, manyfacturing varinace, operational margin (OM...)
- Prepare relevant analysis, when needed
- Ensure sharp and systematic follow up of performance
- Prepare investment project
- Support Finance team
- Support continuous improvement principles (NICE procedure...)
- Prepare all elements relevant for closing
- Keen on business knowledge
- Education in Finance/controlling/accounting
- Capabilities in Finance (controlling…)
- Mastering tools (Excel..)
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Eager to learn in a dynamic environement
Do you want to have an international and unique experience ? Do not hesitate to apply !
In Nexans, through the VIE Program, you will have opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
Our recruitment process is fun and easy: one video webcast, 2 interviews and you are on board !